The Distinguished Toastmaster award is the highest award Toastmasters International bestows. The DTM recognises a superior level of achievement in both communication and leadership. To be eligible for a Pathways DTM, you must have completed the following:
- Complete two learning paths. Serve as a club officer for 12 months.
- Serve as a club mentor or coach.
- Serve as a club sponsor or conduct a Speechcraft or Youth Leadership program.
- Serve as a district officer for one year.
- Complete the DTM project.
Ready to submit your DTM application to Toastmasters International? Fill out and print the form below and give it to your club’s VP of Education.